Star Wars Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOR - Taris

+3
Darth Mortilis
Darth Macht
The Force
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TOR - Taris - Page 2 Empty Re: TOR - Taris

Post by Darth Mortilis Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:38 am

*A small black ship enters the atmosphere, and lands on a platform, reserved for those who have authority of the planet.*
*A black robed figure, with shaggy black hair and a recognizable white bang resting on his forehead - Darth Mortilis.*
*A few workers look up, but then quickly retrun to their duties, realizing their visitor.*
*Mortilis walks across the platform, and to a small building, a place where the managers of the reconstruction resided.*
*I look for a little bit at the reconstruction, and smile, pleased with myself. The reconstruction is coming along nicely, nearing it's completion...*
*A gray garbed man exits the building, with a sense of fear in his eyes.*
"Darth Mortilis...you were gone for a while, I did not think -"
"Silence, fool. It doesn't matter to me what you think, as long as you are doing what I asked. Now then, if you will please..."
*The Manager's eyes go wide, and nods vigorously.*
"Of course, of course. The progress, as you can see, is very near to being complete..."
"Yes, I know. I need a percent, Manager, give me some numbers here."
"Well, we are currently...about say...70% complete. But sir, the Rebels-"
*I scowl, and my voice rises for a moment, but I quickly bring it to a whisper.*
"I do not care about the Rebels, just hold them off until the reconstruction is finished! Know your place, Manager."
*I briskly cut off the Manager, and stride back to the platform, overlooking the rest of reconstruction.*
Darth Mortilis
Darth Mortilis
Recruit

ID : MinifigDesigner

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:59 pm

The shuttle slowly swings into atmosphere, shaking slightly before coming into land at a somewhat crowded spaceport. Even with most of the city in ruin, Taris is a haven for refugees and criminals.
Mirabelle doesn't rush to disembark. Instead, she carefully squeezes between a few passengers, masking her departure with the crowd's.
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

ID : Emjajoas1

Back to top Go down

Post by JJS495 Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:29 am

Alastar paused for a little while, and then filed into the line, towards the back of it. Once he was through, he scanned the crowd, looking for Mirabelle. As he did so, he kept a tight grip on his possessions.

JJS495
Recruit

ID : JJS495

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:24 am

*The HK unit arrived on the planet Taris, quickly making his way towards the public bay. The unit knew that it would need to act fast as to not lose track of his targets.*
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

ID : captainBrickmaster/cBm

Back to top Go down

Post by JJS495 Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:54 am

Alaster scanned the area, until his eyes landed on Mirabelle. He slipped through the crowd, heading towards her. He kept alert though, to what was going on around him, making sure no one tried to pick his pocket.

JJS495
Recruit

ID : JJS495

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum