Star Wars Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION

+3
Darth Macht
The Force
Emjajoas
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty Re: STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION

Post by Emjajoas Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:36 am

I think I remember Legostudios.
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

ID : Emjajoas1

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty Re: STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION

Post by Darth Macht Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:24 am

Ya, I remember Legostudios from MLN Bands.
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

ID : captainBrickmaster/cBm

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Mortilis Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:53 am

Eh...I'd prefer no swearing, actually, but's that just me...mostly because I know my parents wouldn't like it if I was choosing to be around it, and because I dislike swearing anyway. Razz Unless I have a loose screw in my mind at the moment, or if I truly believe adding "color" to my words in the RP, would add more aesthetic value. Razz But otherwise...I'd prefer not to...

I already know quite a few words of Mand'oa and Sith words to suffice anyways. Razz
Darth Mortilis
Darth Mortilis
Recruit

ID : MinifigDesigner

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Due to recent, er... events, we're putting a new rule in place. Faction leaders already have the final word in who gets into what factions, but it now extends to characters. If a faction leader genuinely has a complaint about your character for that era, they can request that you change some aspects of that character in order to fit in. If you wish to debate the legitimacy of their request, you may bring it to the staff. Faction leaders still have the final word, though... if they don't want you in their faction because your character does not comply with their ideals, they simply don't have to add you to the faction group.

Additionally, characters should be true to the faction that are attempting to join, I.E. no using Force Lightning or other such blatantly Dark Side powers if your character is a Jedi. You ought have a decent reason for why your character is in a specific faction, and keep true to that reason.

Last edited by Taj-El Siin on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

ID : spacedude1234567

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Just adding to that rule, but you need an actually good reason when requesting someone to change certain aspects of their character, not just "I don't like it."
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Luckily I had a good reason.
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:45 pm

I know you did. I merely mentioned that for future reference, good reasons are needed.
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Phinn Master Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:29 am

Oi? So you're staying cB? Razz
Phinn Master
Phinn Master

The Brotherhood

ID : Phinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:03 am

I'm with PHINN on the swearing issue. Smile

So I suppose that Darth Idon'tdaresayhisnameanymore taught us some things? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:14 am

I'm not sure I understand. Razz
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:27 pm

@ Phinn, I might. I'm at least giving this place a second chance.

But if you guys start getting mad at me later, blame SD, I gave him his chance to ban me, but he did not take me up on it, so, just blame him. Razz
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:53 pm

I mean that he taught us some things on how we treat controversial characters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:54 pm

We obliterate them from existence, thats what we do. Razz
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:59 pm

A little harsh... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:00 pm

*shrugs* Depends on perspective I suppose. Razz
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:29 pm

I suppose so...

Depends on the character too, and the severity of the controversy.

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Yeah. If we have someone who's downright NOT complying with our standards for characters (probably a hard thing to do in a galaxy like Star Wars, but I'm sure it can happen), well... we'll decide what to do when the time comes. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

ID : spacedude1234567

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:14 am

*Hefts gravity hammer menacingly...*

We will indeed. Twisted Evil

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4