Star Wars Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION

+3
Darth Macht
The Force
Emjajoas
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION Empty STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION

Post by Emjajoas Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Rule #1: Have fun! Yeah, we'd like everyone to have fun. A certain way of doing so is:
Rule #2: Play fair! The Force shall be there to settle any and all arguments. Trust in the Force to be fair, for the Force has many sides.
Rule #3: When it comes to your creativity, the sky's the limit! Obviously it'll need to be within the realistic bounds of your creativity, and scientifically possible, but otherwise, use your imagination! It's your greatest weapon.
Rule #4: Try to keep a relatively small number of moves per post. I won't specify how much because it's possible that sometimes more moves will be fair and it's possible that sometimes less moves is fair.
Rule #5: Try not to always win! Sometimes it's fun to let other people win too. Can't win 'em all.
Rule #6: We're all equal here. Don't belittle others.
Rule #7: Be respectful! Mutual respect is important.
Rule #8: No cussing or bad language. No sexual themes or discussions (or roleplaying actions). No drug talk or other such things. No bullying.
Rule #9: If you have a problem, PM a Moderator or the Force.
Rule #10: These RPs are based on canon. If something is not canonically available, you cannot have it. "Fanon" ships are not included.
Rule #11: You MUST post specific details on ship and fleet specs, tech, and other such things, and there will be topics available for that in each HQ. If you are upgrading a ship, do not edit the original post with the ship details, but re-post instead. On the topic of ships, all ships do have weak points. This brings me back to the "Be creative" point-- If you think creatively, any problem can be solved. This rule applies to ALL technology.
Rule #12: Em is the best.

That's all I have so far. Feel free to discuss, pick apart, nitpick, and yell at anything and everything I've written.
Except rule 12.
Rule 12 won't change.
Razz
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

ID : Emjajoas1

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION Empty Re: STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION

Post by The Force Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:40 pm

For Rule 8, I thought we had agreed that cussing = tolerable as long as language in Basic is kept to a minimum- ie. "hell" and "damn" once in a while, but not anything stronger.

~SD
The Force
The Force

Administrator

ID : The Forum Staff

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION Empty Re: STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION

Post by Emjajoas Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:42 pm

That's what I meant. Razz
Probably should've specified a little better.

Last edited by Valerius Serkan on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by The Force Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Right, right. All swearing out-of-character will be edited out by all-powerful dudes (or dudettes, if we get any of those). We really don't need it.

Also, we should make a... well, not a rule, but more of a suggestion, about keeping in-character stuff and out-of-character stuff separate. And also not getting too emotionally involved.

~SD (Keep forgetting to sign my name, thank the Force [lol thank myself] for the Edit button)
The Force
The Force

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Yeah, that too. I think we need an OOC subforum to chill and such.
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by The Force Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:58 pm

Well, I kinda wanted to avoid an off-topic forum... the general RP discussion forum is there for talking about anything RP-related out of character, and the chatbox is there for everything non-RP-related.

~SD lolsignature.
The Force
The Force

Administrator

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS ROLEPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS DISCUSSION Empty Hey Em, SD? It's Firox.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Hey Em.

You know who I am. Wink

I'm here.

Hey, SD. Nice to see you, this is a nice place you've got here.

I'll just hang around until this thing gets going, and then probably be semi-active here. I know you two will run a great RP!

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:11 pm

...But I don't know who you are. Razz
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

ID : captainBrickmaster/cBm

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:25 am

Understood about the subforum.

Cbm, this is Firox. He's a friend of mine. Be nice. Razz
Firox, Cbm's an old LMBer as well.
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:09 am

Emjajoas wrote:Understood about the subforum.

Cbm, this is Firox. He's a friend of mine. Be nice. Razz
Firox, Cbm's an old LMBer as well.

Darth Macht? You're Captainbrickmaster? Hey, nice to see you! How've you been?

Em, I knew Cbm quite some time ago...

It's great to be here. Wink

Just understand that my activity here will be quite limited. My schedule is tight, and I can barely keep up with the Lego RP's. So I'll be a sort of a drop-in drop-out guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:03 am

It's great to have you here! That was fast. If only all the good people could get here this fast. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

ID : spacedude1234567

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:19 am

Shadow Warrior wrote:It's great to have you here! That was fast. If only all the good people could get here this fast. Razz

Do I know you? Shocked Razz

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Force Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:21 am

I'm too lazy to switch over accounts most of the time, but once I get done most of the administration-y stuff, I should be posting on just my mod account. Razz

Due to the way the RP's gonna be set up, each faction for each era is gonna have an invisible forum for members only, where they can plan and stuff. Even mods won't have access to this forum- the faction leadership will have mod privileges.

Of course, the Admin account can still see everything, so it's not like the staff isn't watching... you better behave... Suspect

EDIT: Also, the chatbox is for general non-RP-related/OOC talk. Check it out, the LMB's have nothing on us. Razz

~SD
The Force
The Force

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Micah Stone Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:49 am

SD led me to this site... (or was it the force? :O)...so yeah. I'm here. Razz

Anyway, howdy to everyone, already spotted some familiar faces. Once I figure out what all is going on I might become more active. xD
Micah Stone
Micah Stone

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Micah Stone wrote:SD led me to this site... (or was it the force? :O)...so yeah. I'm here. Razz

Anyway, howdy to everyone, already spotted some familiar faces. Once I figure out what all is going on I might become more active. xD

MICAH?

Good grief....

*breaks down and cries. Happy tears.*

Sorry, guys, I'm just feeling great. A bunch of friends... a great idea... let's do this!

Say...

Just a question.

I don't know if we're at this stage yet, but could I be the faction leader for the CIS? I have had the experience...

Back to top Go down

Post by The Force Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:31 pm

CIS? Depends. CBM likes to have a monopoly on the dark-side/bad guy people. Razz

~SD
The Force
The Force

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Micah Stone Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:32 pm

Hey Firox! Yes, I'm here. Just because I left the LMBs doesn't mean I had a heart attack and died in real life too. Razz

As for your question I'm cool with that, but I guess it's up to "The Force". Surprised
Micah Stone
Micah Stone

The Brotherhood

Back to top Go down

Post by The Force Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:38 pm

I think it's really first-come-first-served, but there is a leadership GROUP for each faction, so you can organize it in a council or like whatever. Razz

~SD
The Force
The Force

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:05 pm

Yeah. On top of that we'll have different time periods, we're starting with the Old Republic and once we get more active members we're going to move forward in time from there.
Emjajoas
Emjajoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:23 pm

The Force wrote:CIS? Depends. CBM likes to have a monopoly on the dark-side/bad guy people. Razz

~SD

I'll be all fine and dandy with CBM controlling most of the badguy people, it's just that if we ever get a Droid faction up for any RP, I'd like to lead it....

Otherwise, if we don't, I'll be fine with that too.

Also, I'm not fine with the language thing, how you decided to allow "hell" and "d**n". I'd just like to avoid those words. So you guys can use them if you want, but I'd rather not.

And I'd rather that you not use them in discussions involving me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Em, I'm presuming you have to have over 25 posts to have a signature?

*EDIT* Forget it, that was embarrassing. This post had my new signature. Embarassed Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:33 pm

No double-posting! *banhammah* Razz

Kidding. BUT, that's what the Edit button is for. So, yeah. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:55 pm

Shadow Warrior wrote:No double-posting! *banhammah* Razz

Kidding. BUT, that's what the Edit button is for. So, yeah. Razz

YOU DARE TO BANHAMMAH MEH?! Shocked

YOUR EVIL actions have ENRAGED MEH beyond MEASURE!!! Twisted Evil

EAT Gravity Hammah! *WHASHBOOM* Razz

Sorry, couldn't resist. Razz

Do not consider yourself gravity-hammered.

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Gravity-hammer me and I WILL start swearing at you. Razz

EDIT: Get in da chatbox. Razz
N-13
N-13 "Galaar"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:24 pm

Firox wrote:

Just a question.

I don't know if we're at this stage yet, but could I be the faction leader for the CIS? I have had the experience...

Sorry, I called any and all Dark side factions pretty much. Razz You can be second though if you wish. Razz

And I am starting to remember you, I think. Razz It has just been a while since I was on the MBs. Razz
Darth Macht
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

ID : captainBrickmaster/cBm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next