Basic Profile Center

Go down

Basic Profile Center

Post by The Force on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:15 pm

This topic is dedicated to basic public Profiles-- List things about your character here such as common abilities, tactics, and weapons that would be obvious and known. Do not list "Secretive" things about your character-- Post those in your respective "Character and Information Center" located in your HQ subforum.
These basic profiles should include:

Name:
HQ:
Appearance: (Include clothing/armor if you want)
Bio: (Try to keep it short as possible)
Weapons:
Vehicles: (Without too many stats)
Abilities and Skills: (Keep it basic). An example of an important piece of information is that Em, my Bounty Hunter character from the Clone Wars, has a Taozin Scale necklace and thus can't be sensed via the Force.
The Force

Administrator

ID : The Forum Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Basic Profile Center

Post by Emjajoas on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Name: Valerius Serkan
Species: Human
Era/Faction: TOR/Fringe

Occupation: Bounty Hunter, Mercenary, Freelancer, Smuggler, Scholar

Appearance: Valerius has medium length black hair and green eyes. He's about 5'11" and rather fit, though not too muscular. He usually sports a 'soul patch', though that is the only facial hair to speak of. He has many scars on his arms and legs from instances where he's had to harness his power.

Personality: Pain means nothing to him. Neither does money. He hunts for knowledge. He is sometimes rash, and often gets himself in trouble. Interested in anatomy and physiology. He tries to fight with his head, which helps tremendously as long as he keeps it level. He's known to be sarcastic at times, and blunt.

Bio: Valerius was taken to the Jedi Temple at a young age. There he trained, and although his midichlorian count was substantial, he could never fully harness his Force powers. This led to him being extremely frustrated with the Jedi Order, and in turn, the Jedi Order grew more and more frustrated with his... Well, they coined it "lac of drive." This was not true, they soon found out.
Valerius soon discovered that he was indeed strong in the Force, he just needed to harness it a different way-- Via the midichlorians in his blood, but directly. He had cut his finger while cutting something, and as soon as he did, he felt the Force surge within him-- Not because of the pain, however. The Jedi Council did not agree with how he used or harnessed the Force, and thus he was exiled.
He harnesses the Force through his blood, and the spilling of it. Thus, his Force powers are a little weirder and different than the average Jedi and Sith. He was rejected by the former and rejects the latter.

Abilities:
-Is researching alchemy
-Firing a blast of superheated liquid at an enemy is an often-employed tactic
-Can heal due to an extensive knowledge of anatomy
-Somewhat resistant to non-energy damage, as he has learned to harness it

Weapons and tools:
-The Force
-Twin swords forged with lightsaber resistant material. For a picture of what they looks like, see this: http://www.oriental-arms.com/photos/items/33/002833/ph-0.jpg (It's basically a Flyssa sword). They can be pressed together to form one long sword, or split apart to be two. (Kind of like http://medieval.stormthecastle.com/images/fantasy-swords/kadaj-sword.jpg )
-Small knife used to harness his power, when need be

Vehicles: TBA

I will take back what's mine.

Rated Em for Awesome
Emjajoas

ID : Emjajoas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Macht on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:41 pm

Name: Phillius Urteil
Sith Name/title: Darth Macht
Era: TOR

Description: A tall, strong man, at least 6'2. Dirty blond hair, eyes that are normally blue, but sometimes turn red.

Back-story:He was trained at Korriban by his Master, Darth Plague. He learned for a long time, and went through the most horrible tortures one can endure, all in the search for power. After many years passed, Darth Macht came to the realization that his master could teach him no more. So he challenged his master to a battle to the death, and won, beheading his former master, and gaining the status of master for himself. He now still quests for even greater power then he already possesses, and wishes to find a partner, possibly even an apprentice, to aid him on his quest, and to pass what knowledge he already possesses to the next generation of sith.
Stats:
Intelligence: 9/10
Strength: 8/10
Force powers: 5/10
Connection to the force: 10/10
Agility: 6/10
Charisma: 9/10
Weapons: 2 red lightsabers.

"'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometres away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. "
Darth Macht

The Brotherhood

ID : captainBrickmaster/cBm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by N-13 "Galaar" on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:04 pm

Name: Taj-El Siin
HQ: Sith Empire

Appearance: Taj is 5'8" with an average build, red hair and goatee, and piercing blue eyes that contrast his personality and outfit sharply. He wears light body armor, a cloak, and a Mandalorian helmet taken as a trophy. His appearance is similar, at first glance, to Darth Revan's apparel, and he has been mistaken, in low-light conditions, for the Dark Lord of the Sith on multiple occasions.

Personality: By nature, Taj is not as bloodthirsty as some other notable members of the Sith Empire, such as Malak or Bandon, but he does not like being crossed and has slain several would-be apprentices who planned to kill him. He is generally quiet and spends most of his time in his ship (see below), rarely staying in one system for more than a week. Little else is known about him, including his motives for following the Sith.

Bio: Taj-El Siin was trained as a Jedi at the Temple on Coruscant, where he met Valerius Serkan, who he kept contact with even though the latter was shunned by the Jedi Order, often employing his skills as a bounty hunter and mercenary. Taj served under Revan during the Mandalorian wars and was one of the first to follow him to the Dark Side of the Force. He currently serves as a Dark Jedi in the Sith Empire and taught for some time at the Sith Academy on Korriban.

Weapons:
-The Force
-Four crimson lightsabers, wielded in unison via telekinesis

Vehicles: Heavily-modified Foray-class blockade runner, the Rift, one of the leftovers from the Republic fleet remnants that followed Revan and became the Sith Empire. The Rift is said to be sentient and alive with the Dark Side, though few who enter it come out again to tell the tale. It is rumoured that Siin can actually employ Force Cloak in conjunction with the Dark Side present in his starship to travel without being seen, but there is no actual proof, and Taj himself has neither confirmed nor denied these rumours. Still, the sudden and permanent disappearance of those responsible for the spread of the rumours is highly suspicious...

Abilities and Skills: Taj's primary strength is his connection to the Dark Side of the Force. He often levitates a foot or so off the ground while he fights, his four lightsabers whirling around him as he unleashes powerful Force attacks on his foes. Occasionally, he will wield two of his lightsabers in his hands while the other two levitate on either side of him.

His Force powers are unmatched save by a few, and he has mastery of such abilities as Tutaminis, Shatterpoint, healing, as well as powers typically associated with the Dark Side such as lightning, drain and mind control.

Last edited by Taj-El Siin on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

ID : spacedude1234567

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Firox on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:04 pm

Name: Arbiter de Ruyter (or just "de Ruyter" or "Ruyter")

(Note that "de Ruyter" is pronounced as "dee ROIT-ah")

Species: Unknown, suspected to be Ssi-Ruu or Colicoid

Era: Old Republic

Appearance: Similar to General Grievous in bodily appearance (and as such, capabilities), although he has dirt brown armor instead of white, and he only has two arms. Also, his head is basically a droideka head. He wears a dark green cloak.

Bio: There is little that de Ruyter chooses to disclose about his history. He comes from a planet that he will not name. It is rumored that he may be a Colicoid, or more likely a Ssi-Ruu, but he has hidden the truth well. On this planet, it seems that he was a highly respected warrior and/or scholar. He has revealed that he was grievously injured during a war on this planet, and was then revived and rebuilt with a cyborg body. After this point the native species of his planet gave him the title of Arbiter, a warrior/mediator. Eventually traveling far from his planet, he joined the Sith empire as a Fleet Commander. He viciously opposes the Republic, but respects those he fights. He is not Force-sensitive, and desires the power of the Sith, but is repulsed by the ways in which the Sith use their power, so his standing with the Sith is a tenuous one, maintained only by de Ruyter's skills, which the Sith find valuable. He knows this all too well...

Weapons: His favored weapon is a highly customized Sonic Blaster that he attained from the Geonosians, as he has a fascination with sonic weaponry. He also owns a Sonic Pike, also a Geonosian make, and a large combat knife (like a kukri).

Vehicles: de Ruyter is rumored to be fascinated with starfighters and vessels of many makes and sizes, and it is said that he keeps a large hangar full of various craft for his own use. Get ready for some surprises.

Abilities and Skills: de Ruyter has very similar skills to general Greivous, including massive strength, high resilience, the ability to jump very high, and so forth. He is technically, strategically, and tactically brilliant, and knows a great deal about naval combat. He is also an excellent shot with an accuracy weapon, although his sonic blaster is hardly that sort of weapon.

Firox

The Brotherhood

ID : Firox555

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Phinn Kre' fey's Profile

Post by Phinn Master on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Name: Phinn Kre' fey
Era: The Old Republic
HQ: Jedi
Appearance: 2.03 meters tall, (6 feet, 8 inches) brown eyes, with medium short brown hair and a neatly trimmed beard. Slight in build, but still muscular. Usually wears traditional light brown/tan Jedi robes, but will wear customized armor when the need arises.

Bio: Jedi Master Phinn Kre' fey was born on the planet Tython to two radical Jedi parents who left the Order to learn more about the ways of the Force without being on constant watch by the Council. During their travels they stumbled upon Tython, the ancestral home of the Jedi and decided to have their child there. Shortly after he turned two, his parents decided to leave Tython after receiving a vision of a great darkness in the Unknown Regions. Not wanting to put their child in danger, they left Phinn Kre' fey at the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine before leaving, never to be heard from again. The Jedi welcomed him with open arms, and he quickly excelled at his training, being chosen as a Padawan by the Whiphid Jedi Master, Vin'tha Shartan. The two were a good match and completed many tasks for the good of the Republic and Jedi Order. At the age of 20, Kre' fey was promoted to Jedi Knight, and while he conceded to the Council's wishes of staying out of the ongoing Mandalorian wars, he found himself in the Outer Rim during the attack on Tarnith and he was able to rally the planet's inhabitants and beat back the Neo-Crusaders. Kre' fey did not see any more action during the war, but continued to do important missions for the Jedi Order while focusing on studying the Light side. Shortly after turning 26, he became a Master, and when a Council spot became empty during the end of the Jedi civil war, he was called to fill it. For the past two years, Kre' fey has become one of the most respected members of the Jedi Council even with his young age.

Weapons: Two lightsabers: One orange, one blue.
Vehicles: Heavily modified Aurek-class Tactical Starfighter
Abilities and Skills: A true Master of the Light side, Kre' fey is highly skilled in the ways of the Force being able to use practically all known Light side powers. He is especially skilled in the arts of Battlemind, being able to greatly strengthen one's own morale and fighting spirit, and Battle Meditation, being able to increase his allies' fighting prowess while weakening his enemies'. Finally, he is a master of Force Light and is working towards Force Enlightenment.

Last edited by Phinn Master on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Brotherhood

ID : Phinn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Micah Stone on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Name: Wesley "Wes" Cardal

HQ: Galactic Republic

Appearance: An unimposing 5'8" (the majority residing in the legs), the arms and legs are both lean and muscular (with particularly large calves), though not prominent. Slightly above average hands and feet, with an exceedingly toned core and upper torso. Reasonably smooth skin and a young face which has led to more than a few snide remarks...and black eyes. Brown hair, bright blue eyes, and clean shaven.

Bio: A hot shot pilot who grew up on Coruscant. Although smart, his grades were average from lack of application and determination. He spent the majority of his time "working" at a mechanic shop, where he acquired extensive knowledge on most all types of speeders and their respective parts. When he wasn't busy repairing, he was either racing or playing cards at the local cantinna.
Known to openly cheat at cards in order to provoke a fight, he became infamous for the tactics he employed and his frequent ability to beat the odds against mobs varying in weight, age, and number. It is rumored that the reason for his fighting prowess came from the fact that he did not drink, he is not to be underestimated in melee combat.
However, one too many speeding and illegal racing tickets earned him the choice of time in jail, or joining the Republic Academy. He chose the academy.
He immediately excelled in the classroom and hands-on training. Though still prone to start the occasional fight, he was top of the class in hand-to-hand combat (though he employed a cruder "street fighter" technique which his instructors frowned upon), starfighter combat, survival training, and battle tactics.

Weapons: One DX-13 Dual Trigger Blaster Pistol (single or rapid fire triggers), 2 custom-made vibroblades sporting a 5 inch handle and blade length of 7.5 inches, with small circles carved in the middle of the blade designed for the fingers (he tends to use only the index finger) to slide into, allowing rapid movement.

Vehicles: Galactic Republic Issued Aurek-Class Tactical Strikefighter

Abilities: An exceptional pilot and gunner, a close to mid-range fighter, spurning blaster rifles for less accurate but more wieldy blaster pistols, and an unexpectedly skilled melee fighter, for his size, using any means necessary to win, and quite often a knife or two.
Micah Stone

The Brotherhood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:30 am

Well, this one won't be too long…

Name: Kasler Venn

HQ: …

Appearance: Approximately 6'2", broad shoulders, not very muscular, several scars across his body, pale blue eyes, orangeish hair which is spiked at the front. pale white skin, and …

Bio: ……… to much to explain.

Weapons: A vibroblade with cortosis weave, one RT-97C heavy Blaster Rifle modified with increased ammunition capacity, along with a lower charge rate. He also carries an orange lightsaber.

Vehicles: His Wayfarer-class medium transport, along with his Toscan 8-Q Starfighter.

Abilities: Excellent with a sword, great shot, quick to think through situations, athletic, great with the ladies (Razz), and slightly force sensitive.

So yeah, it's weak, but I can't write a bio due to it being part of my book…

"Though this is not the end. My hate... never perishes. It is born anew in a cycle with no end! I will rise again! Those like you... Those who share the blood of the goddess and the spirit of the hero... They are eternally bound to this curse. An incarnation of my hatred shall ever follow your kind, dooming them to wander a blood-soaked sea of darkness for all time!"
— The curse of Demise
Kieran
Recruit

ID : Agenti397

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Micah Stone on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:11 am

Just to clarify, my character does not approach "wookiee-like" strength, or even close to it.

He's extremely feisty, and while he is decently toned, his strength doesn't lie in...well, strength. Razz
Micah Stone

The Brotherhood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Mortilis on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Name: Aldris Vai, Darth Mortilis

Appearance: Approximately 5’7, and lean, however I am not prominently muscular. I have semi-long black hair, with unusual white high-lights on part of my bangs. I have dark grey eyes, becoming black when I’m in sync with the Dark Side. I am quite pale, and have sharpened my tow front canine teeth, to the point of them almost being fangs. I wear dark grey robes, and a black cloak, the collar connected with two silver-like metal rings (look at a picture of Darth Revan, at his waist where the ring(s) are/is. Like that, but the rings are connected, and are obviously not as large Razz). My robes have intricate designs on them, in red. I wear silver metal gauntlets.

Weapons: The Force, and a crimson lightsaber.

Abilities and Skills: I am proficient in the Force, and an avid scholar of the arts of Alchemy. I possess some combat skills unarmed, and an average duelist. My strengths are of the mind.

Personality: I am known for being a very calm and unusually knowledgeable person. I rarely use anger, unless someone has triggered my rage, which, unlike most Sith, since few have experienced it, it is a very intimidating sight. I am very interested in Alchemy, and knowledge of the Force.

History: I was born in the Sith Empire’s system, and was at a poor social status, my family being peasants of the Empire. However, I showed an unusual talent…I could possess other minds to my own doing. At the age of 7, I possessed my father into killing himself by accident, and my mother threw me onto the streets afterwards. I exacted my revenge days later, and began making a name for myself…I was brought to Korriban, and was trained by my Master. However, one night, I entered his room, and killed him by possessing him into jumping off his balcony. Days later, I was then promoted to Master, after being speculated by the council, to having extremely unusual, and powerful talents. I then on began researching Alchemy, and had made a name for myself, as those who do not know me, know that I am dangerous in the strangest, and most cryptic ways…
Darth Mortilis
Recruit

ID : MinifigDesigner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JJS495 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:29 pm

Name: Alastar Keveni
Species: Echani
HQ: Fringe
Appearance: Tall, lean, pale skin and hair, blue eyes. He is pretty much never seen without Echani Fiber Armor on. And that's usually when the situation requires a space suit or heavier armor.
Bio: Alastar had a fairly standard Echani childhood, learning combat techniques. He left the Echani system after insulting a great deal of high ranking Echani, and set out to become a mercenary.
Weapons: Two Echani vibroblades, made with a cortosis weave. They can be put together to form a doublebladed sword. He also has an Echani rifle and pistol, and five grenades on him at all times. And as a fully trained Echani, he pretty much qualifies as a weapon himself. Razz
Vehicle: An S-100 Stinger class starfighter.
Abilities and Skills: Like all Echani, Alastar is an expert fighter, and quite agile. He's also become a good pilot, mostly out of necessity. Due to not being exactly wealthy and alone, he's also picked up some computer, electronic, and mechanical skills.

JJS495
Recruit

ID : JJS495

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Firox on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:17 am

Hey JJ! Great to see that you made it!

Prepare for Descent... Twisted Evil ...into this RP! Razz
Firox

The Brotherhood

ID : Firox555

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JJS495 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:20 pm

I should be preparing for Descent? Shoot! I'm using the wrong fighter! Razz

Let's see if I can upgrade the Stinger with a nice big purple gun to go along with the normal weapons... Razz

In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to roleplaying with all you guys again. It's been too long.

JJS495
Recruit

ID : JJS495

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emjajoas on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:28 am

Character update/Change:

Name: Mirabelle
Species: Mirialan
Era/Faction: TOR/Fringe

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: She likes money. Willing to do most jobs for cash. Cares a lot about her ship. Morals are grey in a lot of areas, but usually tries to do the right thing when she's not getting paid either way. The idea of slavery doesn't sit well with her. Rogue-ish and somewhat stubborn as well. Can get hot-headed when it comes to matters dealing with her ship.
Hates being cheated.

Weapons and tools:
-Blaster pistol
-Scattershot

Vehicles: To Be Decided

I will take back what's mine.

Rated Em for Awesome
Emjajoas

ID : Emjajoas1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Flushy on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:34 am

Em playing TOR? :O Razz. But here's mine.

Name: Wes Straden
HQ: Old Republic
Appearance: 5'9, Sandy Blond Hair
Bio: Ever since a young boy Wes has dreamed of serving the Replublic. His father was a respected admiral of the republic navy. Wes was quite the trouble maker when he was growing up. As soon as Wes was able to join the Republic Military, he did. On multiple battlefields he has proven himself a capable soldier. Most of this battlefields being skirmishes with rebels, policing after Sith Empire agents, with few skirmishes with Sith Empire forces. Although it's his lack of leadership that has kept him from being promoted to higher ranks.
Weapons:A slightly modified standard issue republic blaster rifle and dual modified blaster pistols
Abilities and Skills: Wes is skilled soldier proving this on multiple occassions. He is not a skilled leader
(I have not put much thought into "Abilities and Skills" but it is 1:33 AM so I'll probably add to this as I put more thought into it. Razz)

I know what you’re thinking: "Did he fire six shots, or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I’ve kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you’ve got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well do ya, punk?
Dr. Flushy
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum